Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Measure, part of Lead Generation Foundations (2015).
- You set your goals, launched your Lead Gen program,…and now it's the moment of truth.…How did your program perform?…Are you achieving what you set out to achieve?…Here's how you find out.…Go back to your KPI dashboard…from the beginning of this course…and start to fill in the data…from your program's in market performance.…Here fill in the objective numbers only.…Then you'll develop a scoring system…that's clear and understandable to everyone.…Answer this question, did you exceed,…meet, or not meet goals?…For example, you can assign a one to exceeded goals,…two to met goals, and three to did not meet goals.…
In this example the lower the score the better.…And last, begin your assessment.…Understand the why behind the what.…Why did your program exceed, meet, or not meet goals?…Start with internal objective information,…like did you spend at, under, or over plan?…Or did you change any program tactics?…Next include qualitative insights…and knowledge about external factors.…Such as did competitors have any…new or significant activity,…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.