Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Make your website design inviting, part of Lead Generation Foundations (2015).
- You've convinced people to visit your website,…once they arrive you have to make sure…your design invites them in…and the information makes them stay.…The first two tactics I want to cover…have to do with your customers first impressions.…Only include relevant pages and information…in order of priority in your overall website design.…Don't clutter the design with unnecessary information.…You want your customers to feel invited…to really read through your site.…
The simpler the overall design,…the better the customer experience.…Figure out the right balance of information…and visuals and leave plenty of white space.…The homepage should clearly explain what you do…and what makes you different…and better than the competition.…The homepage can include your company's purpose,…how your business helps customers,…and maybe a link to your most recent offer or content.…After first impressions customers need to be able…to navigate your site easily to find what they need.…
The navigation tabs should be obvious from the homepage…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.