Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Make the purchase process clear and simple, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- You've moved your leads through the process,…now they're ready to buy.…So it's really important to create a positive…purchase experience.…Let's start in this video with making the purchase…process clear and simple.…Today's ecommerce can be a great experience.…You comfortably sit in your home or office,…compare products and make a purchase…that's best for you.…Sounds simple, right?…Well, it's not always that easy.…Sometimes, you're led down a confusing path…with unexpected twists and turns while making…an online purchase.…
The result? Frustration.…The average shopping cart abandonment rate…is an incredible 71%.…When you develop your website checkout process,…make sure to think from the customer's point of view.…What will be a great experience, so customers won't…abandon your site and will complete an online purchase?…How can you streamline your purchase process…and make it really simply for a customer…to make their purchase?…Let's talk about several ways.…Allow purchases either with or without online registration.…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.