Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
- In today's ever-changing market, your customers have options. Lots of options. So, how do you attract them amongst all the competition? And when you do, how do make sure they stay and remain loyal customers? Well, lead generation can help with that. I'm Dina Shapiro, and welcome to Lead Generation Fundamentals. In my career, I've worked at Fortune 500 companies and top global ad agencies, and ultimately, launched my own marketing consultancy. Over the years, I've developed lead-gen programs for iconic global brands, and frequently speak about marketing best practices at universities and industry events.
In this course, we'll start off with the basics, by learning how to set realistic business goals, and KPI's for your lead-gen program. I'll show you how to attract qualified leads, transform them into customers, and then create loyal customers who will advocate for your business. We'll talk about publishing content, leveraging your website, social media, and search, and engaging your customers to build a consistent pipeline of leads. By the end, you'll be equipped with the tools and an action plan, so you can start working on your lead-gen program today.
Let's get started.
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.