Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Know your competition, part of Lead Generation Foundations.
- To run a successful business,…you have to know your competition.…Every business plan,…whether you're a start up or have been in business for years…should consistently analyze its competitors,…so you can make sure your customer purchase experience…is a positive one compared to other options out there.…What's the best way to understand your competition?…Become a customer.…Yeah, that's right.…Step into your competitions' customers' shoes.…Experience their buying journey…and understand what your competition does well…and what it doesn't do so well.…
Let's start with how you can learn more about…your competition.…This might be easier than you think.…A quick Google search, and Google alerts,…can provide a ton of information about articles,…news, and customer reviews…that might make you want to adjust some of your…business or marketing plans,…and here are even more ways to learn about your competition.…Look at their websites.…Is information easy to find?…What are they offering?…Are their prices competitive?…Join their mailing list…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.