Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Key optimization tips, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- Now that you have the basics…of your AdWords account setup,…it's time to look at some ways to optimize…when you begin scaling.…We're going to talk about four key optimization areas:…improving your ROI, improving your keywords,…improving your ad text, and improving your bids.…Let's start by talking about how to improve your ROI.…If you find that a large percentage of your visitors…are clicking, but they're not making a purchase,…it's time to take some steps to increase your ROI.…First, take a look at your landing page.…
When customers click on your ad, they expect to arrive…at that exact deal, or the information…you described in your ad.…If they don't find what they were promised,…right when they arrive, they're likely to leave,…without ever purchasing or signing up,…so be sure that your landing page is highly relevant,…and highly optimized.…You wanna use relevant keywords.…If you're using general keywords and ad text,…a customer might be expecting to find something…that you don't offer.…Highly targeted keywords and ad text…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Bing Ads Essential Trainingwith Joseph Kerschbaum1h 44m Beginner
Advanced Google AdWords Tips and Trickswith David Booth56m 54s Advanced
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.