Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Lead Generation Foundations.
- A Lead Gen strategy is crucial in today's world…where customers have access to so much information…as part of their decision journey.…Remember, Lead Gen is an ongoing process.…It's not something you just create and then leave alone.…You need to constantly monitor how you're doing in market,…customers' changing needs, and your competitor's actions.…So, what's next?…I'd suggest you follow Lead Gen posts on LinkedIn…and join LinkedIn professional lead gen groups.…Also, you can sign up for e-newsletters…from top global management consultancies,…such as McKinsey or BCG, or from other credible sources…like Harvard Business Review.…
These are great ways to stay on top of best practices…and exchange ideas with other people just like you.…If you'd like to stay in touch,…follow or connect with me on LinkedIn…or visit my website to opt-in to my newsletter…so you can read more about marketing best practices…that'll make you a world-class marketer.…Congratulations on finishing this…Lead Generation Fundamentals course…and I wish you all the best of success.…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.