Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Fix problems immediately, part of Lead Generation Foundations.
- Customer satisfaction, it's the key to success…for every business everywhere…and it's never been more important than it is today.…The internet hasn't just changed the rules of customer…service, it's turned them completely upside down.…Customer service is no longer just about resolving…complaints through a phone call.…Now, customers expect immediate service…how and when they want.…Just how important is this?…Well, news of bad customer service reaches over…twice as many people as praise for a…good service experience.…
But, believe it or not, customers are more forgiving…than you might think and responding the right way…at the right time can help you turn a negative experience…into a positive one.…Look, no business wants any problems but we're all human,…so mistakes happen, whether it's a failed delivery…or a faulty product or service.…As a business, you need to provide and monitor…multiple channels to make sure your customer's…issues are solved to their satisfaction.…Let's talk about some ways you can transform a negative…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.