Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Finalizing your ad group, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- We just finished adding in our keywords,…and if I scroll to the bottom,…here's where we have the option…to manage our bids.…If you decided to manage your bids manually…in the campaign view,…then you'll see here that you have a chance…to override that campaign's default bid.…This will be used for all the keywords inside this ad group,…but of course you can override this bid…at the keyword level as well,…and I'll show you that in a later movie.…Now if you're using automatic bidding,…you won't see this option,…and if you haven't set up your billing information yet,…you're going to go directly into entering…your credit card, or billing details.…
Now you'll notice here in the bottom left-hand corner,…the option is to Save and continue to billing.…If you haven't setup your credit card information yet,…you're going to see this option,…and when you select it,…it's going to take you on to the next section…where you can add in your credit card information.…In this case, once you're ready to continue,…you can also choose to Set up billing later,…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Q: What are ad formats?
Q: This course was updated on 1/04/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie covering the Audience Insights feature.
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.