Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Engage in social channels, part of Lead Generation Foundations (2015).
- Remember what we said before,…that once a customer makes a purchase…your job is far from done?…To generate new qualified leads consistently,…you need to convert your current customers…into loyal advocates.…Start by monitoring their social media habits,…and then engaging with them.…Let's take a look at each in a bit more detail.…Monitor social media to help you understand…which sites your customers prefer and their behavior,…such as liking, commenting, or sharing,…and the time of day they interact.…
Do your customers visit a really specific blog a night time?…Or do they prefer a more general site, such as LinkedIn,…and interact on that site during the day?…Next, you're ready to engage with customers in real time.…Be present where they are in relevant ways,…so customers see that you have similar interests.…You can be present through paid media,…such as display ads,…or you can engage in ways that don't require…a media budget.…Answer questions, agree or disagree with comments,…respond to complaints,…or ask them for ideas about new products,…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.