Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Develop a database, part of Lead Generation Foundations.
- Have you ever recieved an e-mail…that felt like it was written for someone else…and shouldn't have even been sent to you?…Did that make you like that brand and want to buy it?…Or did you just delete the e-mail?…I think we've all deleted plenty of e-mails, right?…Well, creating and maintaining a current database…of information from your forms is really important.…It'll help you customize communications…to connect with people,…so they will want to engage with your brand…and buy your product or service.…We've all heard about databases.…
But just to make sure we're thinking of it…in the same way.…A database is a collection of information…that can be accessed, managed, and updated.…A database system usually is a software program…that loads on your computer.…The software allows you to input information…and conduct a search in the database…when you need to create a list of leads.…You input the criteria…and then the database completes a search…and produces a list of leads…that fits those criteria.…
To create a database,…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.