Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Define your product, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- The advertisements that you create will…more often than not focus on a specific product.…That product might be a physical piece of merchandise,…the entirety of your brand image,…a specific service,…or say an electronic download.…The best advertisements are focused,…and that focus requires you to really define…what your product is at a much more granular level…than you might be used to.…In the last movie, we briefly looked at…a scenario covering a pet groomer.…For this business, we would want to make a list…of all the marketable products and their definitions.…
What is everything you can offer your customer?…It's either items or information…that is currently on your website,…will be added to your website,…or what you have in your store.…Now you don't need to create a list of things…that you don't want to advertise for.…So in this case, we only need to come up…with a list of marketable products…that we're going to be buying ads for.…So for this business, off the top of my head,…I can think of cat grooming,…dog grooming, dog shampoo, cat shampoo,…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Bing Ads Essential Trainingwith Joseph Kerschbaum1h 44m Beginner
Advanced Google AdWords Tips and Trickswith David Booth56m 54s Advanced
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.