Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Decide on key performance measures, part of Lead Generation Foundations (2015).
- Now that you have your business goals,…you can write your lead gen program KPIs,…which are Key Performance Indicators.…Now, KPIs are different than business goals.…There are lots of programs across the company…that work toward the business goals,…so you need KPIs that are specific…for your lead gen program.…To understand what lead gen can deliver…to help attain those business goals,…let's go back to the example from the last video.…Say you have a business goal to generate…250 more leads this year.…
Which KPIs will help you understand how…your lead gen program will progress toward…that business goal.…I'll give you a few examples of KPIs, by specific channels,…that relate to generating 250 more leads.…And as we get through the rest of the chapters,…we'll get into all the details about these channels,…but for right now, we'll just talk about…how they relate to KPIs.…Keep in mind I've written and exercise file for you…that will help you through everything we're about to review.…Which KPIs you'll measure…and when and how you'll measure them.…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.