Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Customize the experience, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- Customized experiences make people want…to be your customer.…It's sort of like when you go into a coffee shop…and the person knows exactly what you want…and starts making it the second they see you…walk through the door.…The concept of a personal touch has been a really effective…sales strategy for years.…Studies show that knowing and using a customer's name…and knowing their preferences will help you close the sale.…Luckily, today's technology gives marketers…more ways than ever to personalize a customer's…buying journey.…
Let's review a few tips to customize follow-up…communications to prospects…when they're getting ready to buy.…When you created your lead form,…you collected lots of data about your leads.…This data you collected and stored in your marketing…database can now be used to create personalized content.…The first step to personalization is segmentation.…That's dividing up your marketing lists into segments,…based on customer information.…Your segments could include geography,…product interests,…gender,…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.