Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and exporting reports, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- Now that we've looked at a few ways…to review data in AdWords,…you're probably wondering how you can export this data…and use it in programs like Excel and Numbers.…You'll start by customizing the statistics table…of your AdWords account using columns,…segments, and filters, and this is the table here,…below the chart on the screen.…Once the table looks exactly how you want,…you can download it as a report in a variety of formats…and save it.…You can also set up the report to run at specific intervals…and even schedule it to be e-mailed to you or others…who have access to your account.…
So, from our "campaigns" view,…let's say that I've got this table…set up exactly how I want it.…What I'll do is click the "download" icon here,…just below the "Ad extensions" tab.…In the "Format" drop-down, I can choose the file type…that I'd like this to be in.…I could choose pdf, xml, or, in this case,…I'll leave it as an Excel.csv.…You can also choose to leave in any segments…that have been set up, or remove them if you need to.…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Bing Ads Essential Trainingwith Joseph Kerschbaum1h 44m Beginner
Advanced Google AdWords Tips and Trickswith David Booth56m 54s Advanced
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.