Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Create loyal customers, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- So you've made your sale, think your job is over?…Absolutely not.…The customer experience doesn't end with the purchase.…The way we're treated by companies…after we've given them our money…can often determine if we become repeat customers…and recommend them to others.…So how do you make sure your new customer…will be a repeat customer again and again?…Let's talk about three ways.…Keep your customers informed.…Large online retailers have made this an art form,…but keeping a customer informed after they make a purchase…is vital for any business.…
Use follow up communications,…such as discount offers, reward points,…or thank-you messages.…Give your customer a voice.…Send out satisfaction surveys,…so your customers can voice their opinions or complaints,…whether it's about the buying process…or service improvements.…Try a company like SurveyMonkey,…which doesn't cost that much money…and will provide you with the results right away.…Surveys prove to your customers…that their feedback is important to your business…and that you value their opinions.…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.