Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Create an effective form, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- We've all been there.…You're really excited to buy something…and then you're forced to fill out this lengthy form.…So what do we do?…We forget the whole purchase.…We talked about your call to action and landing page.…Remember, that's where you provide information to customers.…But your form, that's where you request information…from customers.…To make the purchase process quick and easy…you need an efficient and trustworthy form.…Let's think through how to do that.…Only ask for the information you really need.…
The less information you request, the more likely people…will be to provide it.…Just stick to the basics such as first and last name,…email address, phone number, company name…or job title, and maybe space for an optional…message or request.…Now if your offer is of greater value, you may have…permission to request more information.…Let's say you offer a free in-person consultation…that you usually charge a lot of money for.…That's a really valuable offer and people might be willing…to give you more information in exchange…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.