Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Create content, part of Lead Generation Foundations.
- Once you understand your target…you can start creating content…that'll be relevant and engaging.…Let's talk through how to decide…what type of content you should develop…and which formats you should use.…I have a quick, two step approach to help you get started.…Refer to your (mumbling) program KPIs…and conduct a content audit.…First, review your program KPIs…from the previous chapter to make informed…and focused decisions.…Let's review an example.…
On this table in the first column fill in your KPIs,…then in the second column for each KPI…determine which content and formats will work best.…So in this example your KPI…is to increase the number of article downloads.…So you can develop a PDF of the content for your website…and get people there through emails…and social media posts that link to your website.…The Exercise File has more examples…and blank spaces for you to fill in your own KPIs…and content formats.…
Remember to think through your resources.…Original thought leadership, eBooks,…and White Papers require the most time and effort.…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.