Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a compelling offer, part of Lead Generation Foundations (2015).
- At this point in your lead gen program, you've enticed a lot of leads. So now, you need to narrow down that list to more qualified leads. A great way to do this is through a compelling offer. A compelling offer, basically, depends on the value your customer's looking for. It's subjective, in a way. Your idea of compelling may be way different than someone else's. For some people, it's a free consultation. For another customer, it might be a product discount. A valuable offer will get people's attention and solve a problem.
And most importantly, a valuable offer will make people want to give you their contact information in exchange for your offer. So how do you create a great offer? Let's start with the language. Be honest and transparent. Use straightforward, concise words for your headline and body copy. Focus your entire message on the offer. Avoid extra or confusing information. It's really important to use action oriented verbs. Also, you might want to suggest a limited supply or a limited time offer to get people's attention and persuade them to act quickly.
Remember when we talked about the customer's decision journey? Well, the best offer will align with the customer's stage in their decision journey. Are the considering options? Evaluating multiple brands? Or ready to make a purchase now? This should help you decide the type of offer. And here are some ideas for helpful information to include. When people see your company's phone number and address, they'll think you're an established and credible business. Testimonials from satisfied customers or the number of people who have taken advantage of your offer so far, will create trust.
And there's no need to recreate the wheel every time you want to promote an offer. When you find an offer that works well, don't be afraid to repeat it. Valuable, trustworthy offers will grab people's attention, so you can narrow down your list to focus on qualified leads.
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results