Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a call to action, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Your offer is only as good as it's call to action.…A call to action, or CTA, is a…button or link that entices a prospect to take action.…For right now, we'll focus on CTA's that are on websites.…Today, a call to action needs to be so much…more than the "click here" button of the past.…It has to align with the page content…and what the customer needs, and move…the customer through the process quickly and easily.…You've probably seen plenty of call to actions…on websites you visited, like free trial,…subscribe, or contact us.…
But which call to action is best…for your customer and your business?…Let's talk about six best practices…to design and place your call to action.…Make it easy to find so it will stand out from other links.…Use bold colors that stand out from background colors.…Try a color that you haven't used elsewhere on your site.…It should be big enough to see,…but with plenty of wide space surrounding it.…Place the CTA above the fold.…Believe it or not, above the fold…is a really old newspaper term,…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.