- View Offline
The course explores creating a content plan, choosing content types, and developing an editorial calendar. It also explains how to write, edit, and design content, as well as choose the right mix of content and curate it for maximum impact, and closes with tips on measuring the impact of your content marketing efforts.
- What is content marketing?
- Hiring a content marketing team
- Creating buyer personas
- Developing a brand voice
- Setting goals
- Creating a content plan
- Writing, editing, designing, and curating content
- Promoting content on various channels
- Tracking performance
Skill Level Beginner
- In today's business world great content marketing makes all of the difference. It's hard to break through in the multi-channel, multi-device world that we live in today. Gone are the days where a customer's first contact with your company was through a sales person. Today, your customers are doing their own research online without you, and content marketing ensures that you're getting heard through the noise and creating a lasting relationship with your buyer, and that's what this course is all about. My name is Dayna Rothman, and I work on the front lines of content marketing.
I am head of content marketing for Marketo, a leading marketing automation software company in Silicon Valley and author of Lead Generation for Dummies. In this course I want to share with you the fundamentals of content marketing. I'll talk about creating your content plan, how to actually go about creating your content, how to promote your content across multiple channels, and how to measure it for success. Content marketing is critical for modern business survival, and if you do it right you'll not only grow your business, but you'll also become a trusted thought leader in your space, so let's go ahead and get started.