Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Benefits to using AdWords, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- There are other search advertizing…solutions on the web today.…But the benefits to using Google Adwords…to manage your advertizing are immense.…Adwords offers tremendous reach.…Precise targeting.…And almost limitless meassurability.…Google also has tools to help you improve…and lets face it,…it's just where most people go…to find what they're looking for online.…Now, Adwords has many benefits.…But I wanna focus on the key ones.…First is the ability to target your ads.…Targeting lets you show your ads to people…with specific interests.…
Adwords offers different ways of targeting…which we'll go over in more detail later.…For now,…here's a look at the choices that you have…with online ads…that can make your marketing campaigns…even more targeted.…First is Keywords and these are words…or phrases relevant to your product and service…and they're used to show your ads…when customers search for those terms…or visit relevant websites.…Next you have your ad Location.…Which allows you to show your ads…on search engines, commercial sites,…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Q: What are ad formats?
Q: This course was updated on 1/04/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie covering the Audience Insights feature.
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.