Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Benchmark before launching, part of Lead Generation Foundations.
- There's one more step in setting goals…and KPIs, benchmarking.…Now benchmarking is understanding your starting point,…where you stand before you launch…so you have a basis for comparison.…In this video, we'll just scratch…the surface of benchmarking.…And later on we'll come back…to these goals and benchmarks…to talk about measuring and optimizing.…For now, I'll show you two ways to benchmark,…by using your company's data and industry data.…Now you may not have all of…this information, and that's okay.…
Just benchmark with the information you do have.…You may have this information internally…from your research department…and you can actually get a lot of…this information by searching online.…It really just depends on your goals and KPIs.…By using both types of benchmarks,…you'll understand how your lead gen program…is doing compared to your previous performance…and compared to the competition.…Benchmarks help you understand…what's successful about your program…that you should keep doing…and where you might be running into…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.