Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Audience remarketing, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- With remarketing, you'll have…the opportunity to show advertisements…to people who have visited your site before.…Remarketing can help deliver customized…and high-performanced ads.…You've already worked hard to get…the traffic to your website once,…so there's no sense in letting…that effort go to waste.…And because a visitor is often…already familiar with your offering,…the ads tend to see a higher-than-average…clickthrough rate at a lower overall cost.…Before you can start showing ads…to customers on a remarketing list,…you'll need to create a remarketing tag…and put it in all pages of your website,…or within your mobile app.…
From there, you'll be able to create…as many lists as you want…using rules based on sections of your site…or screens within your app.…You don't have to create a separate tag…for each list you create.…But I'm not going to go too deep…into the specifics of remarketing.…If you'd like more on that, take a look…at my course on online marketing fundamentals.…Instead, let's talk about how to get…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Q: What are ad formats?
Q: This course was updated on 1/04/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie covering the Audience Insights feature.
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.