Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Amplify followers, part of Lead Generation Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Business Week did a study…which showed that seven out of ten people…who read reviews, share them with…friends, family, and colleagues.…This sharing amplifies the impact of those reviews.…With just one simple post, a customer can reach…thousands of followers in just a matter of seconds.…When customers have a positive experience with your brand,…they can generate leads for your busness.…How?…By tapping into their network of followers…who trust and respect their opinions.…Let's talk about three ways you can amplify your followers.…
First, encourage customers to interact with one another…by making it easy for them to comment on and endorse…your product or service.…Create places where they can connect with one another…and build on each other's conversations…to amplify the effect.…Here are a few examples.…Create a place for reviews and comments on your website.…Write posts about your business on external blogs…so customers can speak about their experiences.…In social media, post information about your business…to encourage customers to share reviews and comments.…
Finally, discover how to monitor your customer's experience after the sale, reward their loyalty, and measure your program's performance. By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and action plan to keep optimizing your lead generation strategy and expand your customer reach.
- Setting goals
- Publishing engaging content
- Creating compelling offers and calls to action
- Optimizing landing pages
- Developing databases
- Transforming leads into customers
- Making the purchase process clear and simple
- Monitoring social channels
- Measuring results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Goals
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.