Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Advanced campaign settings, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- Now that we've finished setting up our location extensions…we can scroll down to the Advanced settings.…Now, these are all optional settings,…so at this point you can go ahead…and choose Save and continue and your campaign…will move you into the next step of creating your ad group.…But, let's take a look at some of these Advanced settings…together so you know what they do.…First, you have the opportunity for Schedule…and I'll choose the plus icon next to that link,…and we can choose a start date, an end date,…and even create a custom schedule…that allows us to choose days.…
In this case, I could choose from the drop-down…Monday to Friday or Monday and then set the exact times.…This is very useful for location based ads…or phone call ads where you want someone…to only call you or visit you when your place…is actually open.…I'll minimize that and let's take a look at ad delivery.…Now, Google gives you some options as to how you want…to rotate your ads.…Now, they're going to default you to optimize for clicks…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Q: What are ad formats?
Q: This course was updated on 1/04/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie covering the Audience Insights feature.
Advanced Google AdWords Tips and Trickswith David Booth56m 54s Advanced
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.