AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Understanding core affiliate marketing concepts
- Opening affiliate account(s)
- Selecting and applying to affiliate programs
- Monetizing blogs
- Using affiliate data feeds
- Using coupons and discounts
- Adding email, video, and social marketing to the mix
Skill Level Appropriate for all
(xylophone music) - I'm Geno Prussakov, and welcome to Affiliate Marketing Fundamentals. In this course, I will show you how to started with affiliate marketing as an affiliate. First, we'll cover the basic principles and core notions that you'll need to know. Then, we'll go over best practices for building a solid affiliate marketing business. Finally, we'll explore the day to day work of monetizing your websites or other channels.
We'll cover all of this, plus plenty of other tips. Let's get started with Affiliate Marketing Fundamentals.
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.