Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video System options, units, view, and measure, part of Learn Onshape: The Basics.
- [Narrator] When you're working on a design,…more than likely at some point in time…you're going to need to change some system options…and some revision history and things like that.…And I want to point out where those things are.…The first thing I want to point out is up here…next to the Onshape logo is what we call the Document menu.…And you've got a option to rename your document,…add a description, copy workplace, change your units,…workspace properties, I can print things out,…I can close the document.…So if I want to switch my units,…I can switch from inch to foot…or centimeter to millimeter, your choice.…
Same thing with angles, same thing with mass.…Bunch of new options there.…When you're happy with that, click on the green checkmark…and you're back to where you were.…If you want to change things like the material or color,…look at the part themselves, so I can switch over to maybe…this one here, which is that big block.…Over here, that part is called Part number one,…if you want to rename that one,…
- Modeling parts and working with Part Studios
- Creating sketches
- Building revolved and extruded features
- Trimming and extending sketch objects
- Creating offset geometry and holes
- Building assembles
- Importing parts
- Creating part and assembly drawings
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Onshape
2. Basic Part Modeling
3. Modeling Parts
4. Part and Assembly Drawings
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.