Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Skateboard project overview, part of Learning Onshape.
- [Narrator] As you may have already guessed…from the previous few movies, we're going…to be using this skateboard design…as kinda the core model we're going to be working with…in this course.…And we're gonna be covering all the basic tools…and features inside of Onshape,…but we're also gonna be using those…to actually create something and put something together…at the end of the day, we have a real model of a part.…Now, Onshape themselves, the company,…has done a great job of producing videos…as far as covering the individual tools and environments,…and this is gonna really kind of play on top…of some of those original videos they provided,…and actually, use a lot of those tools…to create a model, and really give you,…as the student, some hands on experience using the tools…and how they're actually used to put things together,…and how to really use those tools…to create robust CAD models all in the cloud.…
Now, the basics for this model are pretty simple,…and we've kinda looked at a few of these items already,…
- Modeling parts and working with Part Studios
- Creating sketches
- Building revolved and extruded features
- Trimming and extending sketch objects
- Creating offset geometry and holes
- Building assembles
- Importing parts
- Creating part and assembly drawings
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Onshape
2. Basic Part Modeling
3. Modeling Parts
4. Part and Assembly Drawings
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.