Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Making the wheel, part of Learn Onshape: The Basics.
- [Instructor] In the rest of this chapter,…we're gonna be using this model called Lynda-SkateBoard.…And we're gonna go through and build a lot of the models…in components to build that assembly in the next few movies.…So the first thing we wanna do,…if you haven't done it already,…is log into Onshape and go up here and search…under Public Documents.…I click on Public,…there's all the available public documents.…And come up here and type in Lynda, L-Y-N-D-A,…and you should see a bunch of things show up.…
Now notice you've got a bunch here.…And down here is the Lynda-SkateBoard.…So you can search for the whole name or just type in Lynda,…and it should show up here.…And it should have my name.…Notice it says me here,…but it would say Gabriel Corbett under the author.…So, find the one made by me,…go over here, click on it, and say,…Copy workspace, right there.…And that's gonna go ahead and bring it…into your own documents.…And then you can open the document…and work with it the same way I am.…As I created the document,…
- Modeling parts and working with Part Studios
- Creating sketches
- Building revolved and extruded features
- Trimming and extending sketch objects
- Creating offset geometry and holes
- Building assembles
- Importing parts
- Creating part and assembly drawings
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Onshape
2. Basic Part Modeling
3. Modeling Parts
4. Part and Assembly Drawings
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.