Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Building the wheel spacer (rectangle, revolve, and mulibody), part of Learning Onshape.
- [Speaker] The next thing I want to on my design…is create a wheel spacer inside of this part.…So the end goal here is to create a wheel spacer…that's defined off of this wheel part already.…So I already have one part which we call wheel number two…and let's go ahead and create another part…directly inside of it.…So I can choose either the top plane or the front plane.…I'm gonna choose the front plane, I'm gonna start a sketch.…Now the only problem here is I'm looking at this…and I can just kind of see that wheel,…I'd really like to see inside of the part.…So I want to switch over to something like a translucent…view so I can kind of see in there and maybe…snap to some of the other types of entities inside of there.…
So I'm gonna choose a very simple rectangle.…I'm going to draw something on here, just draw it out,…and notice it's a little bit big, it's okay.…And I want to then relate some thing together.…Right, so at this point here I'm going to say…I would like this line right here and that line right there…
- Modeling parts and working with Part Studios
- Creating sketches
- Building revolved and extruded features
- Trimming and extending sketch objects
- Creating offset geometry and holes
- Building assembles
- Importing parts
- Creating part and assembly drawings
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Onshape
2. Basic Part Modeling
3. Modeling Parts
4. Part and Assembly Drawings
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.