Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Assembly drawings, part of Learning Onshape.
- [Narrator] In this movie,…we're gonna cover making a drawing for an assembly…and here's the assembly we're going to be working with…which is the truck assembly for the skateboard.…So to do so, let's go ahead…and click on the plus icon down here,…create a drawing and I'm gonna go ahead…and use that same "ANCI_C" drawing format that I was using…on the last part drawing.…Go ahead and click on OK.…That's gonna go ahead and load up…and as soon as it does, we have the ability…to bring in our very first model.…We don't want to bring in a part,…we want to bring in an assembly.…
So click over here into assemblies.…There's that Truck Assembly.…Click on that one…and let's go ahead and drop that into our drawing.…So we've got a front view of that.…Now I want to create a couple of projective views…so let's go up to project views right here…and then click on the model I'd like to project…and then just project it directly up.…Let's do the same thing again,…so I can click on this icon here…or I can just hit P on my keyboard.…So click on P, place a view over here,…
- Modeling parts and working with Part Studios
- Creating sketches
- Building revolved and extruded features
- Trimming and extending sketch objects
- Creating offset geometry and holes
- Building assembles
- Importing parts
- Creating part and assembly drawings
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Onshape
2. Basic Part Modeling
3. Modeling Parts
4. Part and Assembly Drawings
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.