Learn how to leverage the new developments facing contact centers to set up your organization for maximum success. Identify the forces that make contact centers unique, learn how to plan your resources effectively to develop accurate forecasts, and use quality metrics to improve performance.
- View Offline
- Today's customers have more ways to communicate and higher expectations than ever before. Contact centers have never been more important. My name is Brad Cleveland. I'm an author, speaker, and consultant focused on helping organizations thrive in this new era of customer relationships. Through different seasons of my career, I've served as an employee, executive, entrepreneur, president and CEO, and advisor. I've delivered training and consulting in over 60 countries, and I'm so grateful for opportunities to have worked with many organizations who've earned top customer satisfaction rankings in their industries.
I've seen firsthand the critical role of customer service delivery to any organization's success. This course is divided into four chapters. We begin first by identifying key trends that are shaping today's contact centers. We'll then look at the three levels on which contact centers can create value and considerations around developing your customer access strategy. In the second chapter we explore the planning process. Key steps include choosing service level objectives, forecasting, staffing, scheduling, and others.
In the third chapter we turn to quality. What's it take to deliver quality services? What metrics should be in place for your contact center? How about the individuals who are part of it? In the last chapter we'll wrap up with some recommendations on how you can apply this content and begin to make improvements to your contact center right away. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- Recognizing key contact center trends
- Realizing the value created by contact centers
- Developing a customer access strategy
- Identifying performance gaps
- Choosing service level and response time objectives
- Forecasting your workload
- Establishing a long-term staffing plan
- Forming measurable objectives
- Monitoring and coaching individuals