- Recognize effective an ineffective starting points for finding new business ideas.
- Differentiate between business ideas with opportunity factors and those without.
- Break down how demand relates to choosing a business idea.
- List some of the resources you should assess before beginning a business.
- Explain what proprietary advantage is and how it can benefit your business.
- Summarize the benefits of creating a micro business plan before you invest money in your idea.
Skill Level Intermediate
- For many the idea of starting your own business is really exciting. You can create your own freedom and your own destiny with your career. But for many, it can also be overwhelming. There are so many different businesses that you could create, which is the right one for you? In my experience coaching both successful entrepreneurs and ones who have failed in the past, I've learned the path of finding the best opportunity possible. In this course, we'll first cover how to understand yourself.
Because who you are will lead you to the best possible business. Then we'll access whether the idea you have is a great opportunity or just an idea. We'll also create a micro-plan for testing your opportunity and figuring out how to increase the odds of making a winning business model. We'll cover all this and plenty more in Find and Test Your Business Idea.