Build an email marketing campaign with MailChimp. Learn how to create engaging email newsletters and grow your subscriber lists with this popular (and free) email marketing service.
- [Virginia] Hi there, I'm Virginia, and I want to welcome you to this Mailchimp fundamentals course. I've been using Mailchimp for many years and while I've used other newsletter products, I always end up returning to Mailchimp, and I encourage my clients to use it. It's important to understand that while MailChimp is all about sending great email newsletters, those newsletters translate into customer engagement for your business or other endeavors. In this course, you'll learn how to create and manage your subscriber lists, so you can send highly targeted email campaigns.
I'll show you how to design and send engaging email newsletters, and we'll look at how to interpret the results from your newsletter campaigns so you know what's working and what's not. You'll also learn how to create a sign up form and put that form on your website. After that, we'll take a look at some fun and creative ways to grow your subscriber list and even send social media ads using your lists. We'll also look at how to set up autoresponders, that can do some of the work for you. I hope you enjoy this course, and thank you for being here.
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads