Virginia O'Connor shows you how to change the content of your footer in MailChimp.
- [Virginia] There's way more to email marketing…than just sending images and copy.…One of the most important reasons to send…any email campaign at all is to start a conversation…with your readers.…Links and buttons give your readers the chance…to engage with your content, and in doing so,…you see what they like and they don't like.…When a reader clicks a link to read more for example,…they're telling you what interests them.…So what does it take to create a conversation…with your email campaigns?…Well let me show you how this works.…
So we have an email campaign open,…let's take a look at the links that are in this email.…You'll notice this big image of frosting,…and it is linked to our blog post on Topsy Turvy…for buttercream or fondant frosting.…But what if our readers don't know to click that image?…Let's copy that link, and we'll add a link…to the content to give them even more opportunities…to read the blog post.…
We'll hyperlink this text to the link for our blog post.…Making it easy for your readers to navigate…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.