Join Virginia O'Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Using MailChimp apps, part of MailChimp Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- Up until now we've been using…MailChimp as a software service on a computer.…But MailChimp also works on the go with apps.…Using the apps is a great way to keep an eye on…what's happening on the road or away from your computer…because you can see everything on your Dashboard,…including Campaigns, Sent and Pending,…plus Lists, and Reports.…You can also use your phone to gather new emails.…To install this app on your phone,…simply go to the app store and install it.…Once it's installed, you'll log in…using your username and password.…
Now we're going to switch over to the iPad…and show you how the app works on that device.…It's very similar to the phone,…and you can use either device.…We're going to log in with our username and password.…In our Wisdom Pets example,…the veterinary office may hold events…or attend local fairs and meet new customers.…The MailChimp app let's you collect…addresses in person and store them locally,…and then sync them when you're online again.…This makes it easy for people to…sign up to your newsletter list,…
And if you find your subscriber list grows beyond the 2,000-address limit imposed in the free app, check out the tutorials where Virginia shows you how to upgrade to the paid version of MailChimp, which contains one of its most useful features: autoresponders.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Sending your first email campaign with MailChimp
- Viewing reports
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Improving your click and open rates
- Upgrading to a paid MailChimp account