Join Virginia O'Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Upgrade for autoresponders, part of Learning MailChimp.
- [Voiceover] MailChimp offers users some options…when it comes to their accounts.…If you send fewer than 12,000 emails every month…and have fewer than 2,000 subscribers,…you can stay on the free plan.…Upgrading your plan, however,…will give you access to premium features,…like Automation, which is an automated email campaign…that is sent to a subscriber when…a specific trigger is activated.…All kinds of events can trigger an autoresponder…to send an email to a subscriber.…An autoresponder can be triggered based on events…or list data, depending on what you gather,…and whether MailChimp is integrated with your website…or point of sale system.…
Some of the best reasons to automate your messages…is for standard onboarding of new clients,…or reducing your team workload,…or even delivering well-timed marketing messages.…To upgrade, you'll click Automation.…And select the Upgrade button.…Some of the upgrade options include MailChimp Pro…for some really cool features and social profiles…which gathers publicly available social data…
And if you find your subscriber list grows beyond the 2,000-address limit imposed in the free app, check out the tutorials where Virginia shows you how to upgrade to the paid version of MailChimp, which contains one of its most useful features: autoresponders.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Sending your first email campaign with MailChimp
- Viewing reports
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Improving your click and open rates
- Upgrading to a paid MailChimp account