Learn about using surveys and polls.
- [Teacher] As you continue to…nurture your subscriber lists,…you may find opportunities where…you want to ask them something.…In Audrey's case, she wants to set up some events…at the Topsy Turvy Cake Design Studio.…To find out when people can come,…she's going to right to the source.…In MailChimp, you can ask your subscribers questions…through surveys and polls.…Both are implemented very similarly.…You use merge tags and MailChimp provides…templates for these in the help.…Or you can use third party integrations, like SurveyMonkey.…
For integrations, you'll need to use the MailChimp help.…If you have trouble configuring it yourself,…you'll need to upgrade to paid account…in order to get technical support.…Now I've used the technical support…many times myself and their team is amazing,…so you may find it worth the upgrade.…Before you create a poll or survey with merge tags,…you'll want to know two things.…It's one vote per subscriber…and one survey or poll per campaign.…and one survey or poll per campaign.…To send a poll or survey, you'll start with a campaign.…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.