Join Virginia O'Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up your free account, part of Learning MailChimp.
- Many people who use MailChimp manage multiple accounts.…They might manage email campaigns for multiple groups…or different companies.…When you work on email accounts for multiple accounts,…the owner will invite you to manage their account…by sending the request to your MailChimp login email.…This way, you can manage their account…from your email login.…Either way, to use MailChimp you've got to get started…with an account, so let's do that now.…The Pricing page gives you an overview of the costs…and the features of MailChimp,…and you can see there are several options.…
We're going to sign up for a free account…to get started.…You can always upgrade later.…You can use your free account until you have…more than 2,000 people in your subscriber list.…A subscriber list is a database of the names,…email addresses, and other details about the people…to whom you send email newsletters.…You can choose a work or a personal email address…depending on what types of email you'll be sending…from this account.…The email you send from this account may feature…
And if you find your subscriber list grows beyond the 2,000-address limit imposed in the free app, check out the tutorials where Virginia shows you how to upgrade to the paid version of MailChimp, which contains one of its most useful features: autoresponders.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Sending your first email campaign with MailChimp
- Viewing reports
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Improving your click and open rates
- Upgrading to a paid MailChimp account