Learn how to add videos and animation to your campaigns or automation.
- [Instructor] These days I'm sure you've noticed it…the world clamors for video.…But most email clients won't display embedded videos.…MailChimp gets around this and saves bandwidth…with a video content block that I'll show you now.…Here I've got a draft email campaign.…Audrey has created a video sharing how to decorate…an Instagram-worthy cake…and she wants to share it with her subscribers.…She's loaded it to YouTube.…This is an excellent example of content re-use.…
Let's go back to our campaign in MailChimp…and we'll add the video block.…With an empty video content block…I'm ready to link to my hosted video.…I'll copy the URL…go back to MailChimp…and put my video in here.…Your video can be hosted in a third-party hosting service…like YouTube or Vimeo for example…or you can also host it in MailChimp.…
You'll notice that a thumbnail…is selected from the YouTube video.…If you want a different image…you can replace the one that's automatically selected here…with a designed image in MailChimp…by clicking this Replace button over here.…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
Creating ads in MailChimp2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.