Join Virginia O'Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending a campaign, part of Learning Mailchimp.
- [Narrator] Once you have a campaign all set up and tested,…it's time to get ready to send the campaign.…Let's go into MailChimp and send a campaign.…Before you send any campaign,…you want to think about the ways that your readers…could help you out by sharing it.…Enabling social cards gives your readers easy,…preloaded content that they can share with their networks.…Come down here into the Content section…and click Enable Social Cards.…We'll move the slider.…For a 4th of July newsletter…that's going out to a bunch of cake hungry people,…you're not likely to get a lot of sharing…except among the friends who are organizing a barbecue.…
That being said, some email campaigns are super for sharing.…So if you make it easy and take control of the content…that gets shared about you, that makes it so much better.…You can see here at the top left…that you have the option to enable cards…for Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.…We'll use Twitter as our example.…But you can modify the social cards…for each of the platforms as you like.…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.