After you send your campaign, it's important to review your results. Learn how to review campaign results in MailChimp.
- [Instructor] Now in this email…we're going to take a look at our campaign results.…It's really important not to check…your campaign results immediately.…I know you're excited to see how it's doing,…but a campaign can take some time…to get delivered, read, and opened.…Think about it, you probably don't read…all your email immediately, either.…Since you worked so hard to create an email…that's fun to read, and you want to give your contacts…a little bit of time to get to it.…I usually check my campaigns one or two days…after they're sent,…but it's not unusual to have results roll in…a week or more later.…
One of the first things you'll notice…are the opens and clicks.…Opens are just like they sound,…the email was opened, and hopefully they read it.…Clicks are the number of times…a contact clicked a link in your campaign.…After you've sent a few campaigns,…you'll start to see some patterns,…like how long it typically takes people…to open and read your email.…I'm going to show you a very active account that I use,…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.