Virginia O'Connor shows you how to list stats. She also explains the differences between lists and groups and when you may want to segment your lists.
- [Virginia] When you think about your goals…and why you're sending email newsletters,…you're really doing this to get results.…MailChimp is great about giving you feedback…about your lists and how your campaigns are doing…with those subscribers on that list.…This is feedback that tells you how your subscribers…are engaging with your campaigns.…In this video we're going to use an account…that's been active for a little while.…To see the statistics for any list,…you'll open the lists tab, and we'll scroll down…and choose a list.…
You can select the statistics, or the stats…button over here, on the far left.…Now you've got a lot of information to look at here,…so let's review what's going on.…At the very top, you can see how many contacts…have subscribed, and how many have unsubscribed,…and how many have been cleaned out,…and that means that their email wasn't valid…and MailChimp removed it from the list.…Scroll down a little further, and in the list performance,…you're going to see the average open and click rates.…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.