Join Virginia O'Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Reviewing list statistics, part of MailChimp Fundamentals.
- MailChimp gives you a great deal of information about…your lists to give you feedback on how subscribers…are engaging with your campaigns.…To see this we need to use an account…that has some data to show so I'm…logging into another account I manage,…one that's been around for awhile.…To start, take a look at the Lists tab…and click Stats at the end of any list.…At the top of the overview you'll see…the average open and click rate.…These tell you whether your subscribers…are engaging with your campaigns.…The list growth chart shows you how your list…is growing, how many have subscribed…and unsubscribed from any list.…
Just as a note, if you suddenly see a spike…in unsubscribe action you may want to…review the last campaign and see if a particular…message caused people to unsubscribe.…Sometimes this is guesswork…so don't take it too much to heart.…Even farther down you'll see a chart…showing campaign performance.…As you move over the different points you can see…the specific details about particular campaigns.…At the bottom you'll see the top email clients.…
And if you find your subscriber list grows beyond the 2,000-address limit imposed in the free app, check out the tutorials where Virginia shows you how to upgrade to the paid version of MailChimp, which contains one of its most useful features: autoresponders.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Sending your first email campaign with MailChimp
- Viewing reports
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Improving your click and open rates
- Upgrading to a paid MailChimp account