Virginia O'Connor shows you how to review campaign statistics in MailChimp.
- [Instructor] I have to say that watching…your campaign statistics is a lot of fun.…For every campaign you send, MailChimp record statistics…that tell you how well it did with the readers.…In this video, we're going to take a look at an account…that's been active for a while.…To see the statistics for any individual campaign,…you're going to go to the campaigns tab first.…And then you'll choose a campaign…and look at the report.…Let's look at this one.…
You've got a lot of information here.…At the very top, I can see how many contacts…received this campaign.…Over 1500 contacts in this case.…If you need a reminder of what this email looked like,…you can click it and it will show you…what your readers reviewed.…That's really handy.…The click and open rates are what you're…usually most interested in.…These details tell you whether your subscribers…opened and or clicked a link in you campaign.…
These averages tell you how this campaign did…when compared to your list average…and with your industry average.…A little further down I can see that some people…
Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
Creating ads in MailChimp2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.