The member will learn other resouces to help them
- An email marketing program is a lot like a locomotive.…It takes a lot of work to build up steam,…but once it's going full flight,…it's very hard to stop.…In this course, I've aimed to transform…your steam locomotive into a bullet train,…capable of previously unheard of speeds.…We've talked about the optimal setup,…how to define and talk to audiences,…and how to make sure your emails…actually look good.…With these tools, you should now be a one-stop shop…for all things email, but that doesn't mean…you should stop learning.…Far from it.…
There are some really great resources…out there to learn from.…A few of my favorites, are the conversionxl blog,…litmus.com, the Inbound Hub Blog on hupspot,…mailchimp.com, and funnelholic.…If you're looking for books,…start with Send by David Shipley,…before moving on to DJ Waldow's…The Rebel's Guide to Email Marketing.…There's also some great courses on HTML and CSS…that can take you from a novice, like me,…to a code wizard.…In addition, learning tools like InVision and Photoshop,…
Optimization strategist Michael Duquet helps you take your newsletters and eblasts and refine them into targeted, revenue-generating emails that your customers actually want to read. He walks you through choosing the best tool for your company, defining your micro and macro goals, and creating a believable sender persona. Then, he goes deep into segmenting: creating granular lists based on demographics (such as geolocation, gender, income, or industry) and behaviors (such as purchases, emails read, or clicks). He also reviews the best practices for mobile emails, including eye flow and the role of images and video. Finally, he shows how to perfect your engagement with tips on writing effective subject lines, placing your calls to action, and sending emails at the right time.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Setting up email for the best screen resolution
- Getting the right email marketing tools
- Defining the customer contact journey
- Sending onboarding emails
- Researching emails
- Segmenting emails
- Building your persona
- Optimizing emails for mobile viewing
- Optimizing the subject line
- Sending email at the right time