Join Virginia O'Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning MailChimp.
- The topic of email marketing is really big…and experts continue to agree that email marketing…has a strong place in the marketing toolbox.…Especially for small businesses.…Even in a world dominated by social media channels.…I hope you'll take the opportunity to give your…subscribers some fun and engaging email campaigns to read.…I know you'll see positive results for your business…or organization when you do.…Thanks so much for taking the…MailChimp Fundamentals course with me.…I hope you enjoyed it…because I sure enjoyed putting it together for you.…
And if you find your subscriber list grows beyond the 2,000-address limit imposed in the free app, check out the tutorials where Virginia shows you how to upgrade to the paid version of MailChimp, which contains one of its most useful features: autoresponders.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Sending your first email campaign with MailChimp
- Viewing reports
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Improving your click and open rates
- Upgrading to a paid MailChimp account
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating and Sending Campaigns
3. Working with Sign-Up Forms
4. Working with Subscriber Lists
5. Engaging Your Subscribers
Engaging top subscribers2m 32s
6. MailChimp Paid Account Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.