And if you find your subscriber list grows beyond the 2,000-address limit imposed in the free app, check out the tutorials where Virginia shows you how to upgrade to the paid version of MailChimp, which contains one of its most useful features: autoresponders.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Sending your first email campaign with MailChimp
- Viewing reports
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Improving your click and open rates
- Upgrading to a paid MailChimp account
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi there, I'm Virginia O'Connor, and I want to welcome you to this MailChimp Fundamentals course. In this course you'll learn how to create and manage your subscriber lists, so you can send highly-targeted email campaigns. I'll show you how to design and send engaging email newsletters, and then we'll look at how to interpret the results of those campaigns, so that you know what's working, and what isn't. You'll also learn how to create signup forms, and put those forms on your website, and on social media.
After that, we'll take a look at some fun and creative ways to grow your subscriber list, and even start to stalk your competitors. Most of what we show in this course will be features included in the free version of MailChimp, which is a great place to start. Later in the course we'll look at some of the paid features, like autoresponders, and how you can incorporate them into your email marketing strategy. I hope you enjoy this course, and thanks so much for being here.