Plus, find out how to use one of MailChimp's most useful features—the autoresponder—which was just introduced to the free version of the app, and get even more reach with social media advertising.
- Setting up a free MailChimp account
- Adding and importing subscribers
- Working with email templates
- Creating your first campaign with MailChimp
- A/B testing campaigns
- Adding a signup form to your website
- Managing subscriber lists
- Growing your subscribers
- Sending videos
- Adding automation and ads
Skill Level Beginner
- [Virginia] Hi there, I'm Virginia, and I want to welcome you to this Mailchimp fundamentals course. I've been using Mailchimp for many years and while I've used other newsletter products, I always end up returning to Mailchimp, and I encourage my clients to use it. It's important to understand that while MailChimp is all about sending great email newsletters, those newsletters translate into customer engagement for your business or other endeavors. In this course, you'll learn how to create and manage your subscriber lists, so you can send highly targeted email campaigns.
I'll show you how to design and send engaging email newsletters, and we'll look at how to interpret the results from your newsletter campaigns so you know what's working and what's not. You'll also learn how to create a sign up form and put that form on your website. After that, we'll take a look at some fun and creative ways to grow your subscriber list and even send social media ads using your lists. We'll also look at how to set up autoresponders, that can do some of the work for you. I hope you enjoy this course, and thank you for being here.
Q: This course was updated on 07/30/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating and replicating campaigns, social follow vs. social share blocks, and creating ads in MailChimp. In addition, new videos were added that cover identifying top subscribers, creating a landing page in MailChimp, and remarketing in MailChimp.
Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaignswith Megan Adams1h 21m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with MailChimp
2. Creating, Sending, and Reviewing Campaigns
3. Using Advanced Campaign Techniques
4. Working with Sign-Up Forms and Lists
Working with sign-up forms4m 40s
5. Working with Subscriber Lists
6. Engaging Your Subscribers
7. Adding Automation and Ads
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.